The Words Connect mini-course addresses word pairing and reading in the English language. This is one of the differences between spoken and written English. In written English, words are separated from each other by creating spaces of one letter between them. It’s not so in rapid speech. Quite too often, words connect. If you want to sound polished and posh, you will enjoy being part of the most simplified class on connected speech.
- Introduction to words connect
- Rules of Words connect
- Linking Consonants to Vowels
- Connecting consonants to consonants
Benefits of the Words Connect Masterclass
- Connecting words makes your speech fluid, coherent and listenable.
- It makes you sound more English and less local.
- It gives you a competitive edge when speech counts.