The Speech and Presentation Course for schools, available online and in-person, builds confidence in students and helps eliminate the fear they experience while making presentations. And, the earlier you prepare your child to feel less anxiety over public speaking, the sooner they are prepared for success in life. With the ICCOM Speech and Presentation Online Course for students, your ward will be ready to:
- Read reports to their class without fear.
- Go through an interview session.
- Pitch great business ideas during their career.
The course runs from Year 1 (Primary School) to Senior Secondary School Year 3. Each level consists of video lessons and practical activities. The students submit a project at the end of each term which counts towards their final certification. This training is managed by the school.
Online Speech and Presentation Course
The online course runs in four levels for ages six to seventeen. Each level consists of video lessons and practical activities and mentorships. The students submit a project at the end of each term which counts towards their final certification.
The classes are divided into levels as follows:
- Elementary Level 1 Certification (1.1)
- Elementary Level 2 Certification (1.2)
- Elementary level 3 Certification (1.3 to 2.1)
- Elementary Level 4 Certification (2.2 to 2.3)
- Learning and applying spoken English skills
- Reading techniques
- Spelling skill
- Public speaking skills.
Our team of mentors will guide your child and give them all the support they need to succeed in the speech and Presentation online course.
- Joy Nnah, a speech mentor of more than a decade of experience in teaching and mentoring learners of all ages at different levels. She is ICCOM accredited, and currently works with Education Resorts International
- Joy Ohams has been a speech facilitator and mentor in the past 12 years. Her teaching experience cuts across learners of all ages, from preschool to secondary school. She presently works with Education Resorts International.
- Joy Atta has been in the practice of speech facilitating for more than a decade. She is a mentor of children ages 3 to 17. She presently works with the Institute of Certified Communicators, Nigeria. Joy is ICCOM accredited.
- Tolulope Anifowose is a speech facilitator and mentor with the Institute of Certified Communicators, Nigeria, is good at managing learners of all ages. She presently mentors learners in preschool, primary and secondary classes.
- Victoria Arinze has been a speech facilitator and mentor with the Institute of Certified Communicators, Nigeria, for a couple of years. She is passionate about helping children and teenagers who are interested in learning to speak well confidently. Your child will like to be mentored by Victoria.
- Abigail Onyemefie is a speech facilitator and a mentor with a teaching experience of less than a decade. She has the capacity to engage learners of all ages in a speech class. She presently works as a speech facilitator with the Institute of Certified Communicators, Nigeria.
You can arrange your child’s online training with any of our mentors.
Registration and Cost
The Speech and Presentation Online Course is open to individual pupils and students aged 6-17. Each level runs for three months only at N20,000 per Level.
You can choose from one of the two available options:
- A private one-on-one class: A private class will require an adult chaperone. The classes will run on WhatsApp and Zoom (video conferencing). In addition to the lesson videos, a private class will have access to a mentor on WhatsApp for 30 minutes per week and another 30 minutes on Zoom (video conferencing) per week.
- A group class: Group classes will interact with their mentor for one hour on WhatsApp and an additional one hour on Zoom (video conferencing).
Additional interactions with the mentors for either the group class or one-on-one class will attract extra charges per hour. A private class will attract an extra charge of 5,000 Naira per hour, while a group class will attract an extra charge of 10,000 Naira per hour.
Group Class Options
There are four group classes:
A group of 5 mentees
A group of 10 mentees
A group of 15 mentees
A group of 20 mentees